Scheme Maker - for your comfort!
How to translate it to other languages
For translating the interface of Scheme Maker to other languages, you must follow some easy steps:
- Find file <ProgramDirectory>\languages\schememaker.po.
- Make a copy of this file and rename it as schememaker.XX.po, where XX is the language code (as "en", "ru", "de", etc).
Note: You can find language codes here.
- Open this file in some PO-files editor, translate and compile a MO-file.
Note: It is strongly recommended to use Poedit for this purposes. You can download it here.
Already made translations:
- English (program author).
- Russian (program author).
- Italian (Marina).